High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 10 Free-throws: 11 -20 (55.0%)
St. Joseph totals
Field goals: 29 Free-throws: 2 -4 (50.0%)
Zach Johnstun helped St. Joseph to the lopsided victory with his 14 points and 12 rebounds. Freshman Nick Gruet scored a game high 20 points for the Jayhawks at home.
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- Utah State's Kevin Whimpey is an athlete,...
- Dick Harmon: Christian Stewart's season of...
- Red and Blue Recruits: BYU's new commit gets...
- David Archuleta, Mormon Tabernacle Choir,...
- Records fall as BYU, Chase Fischer shoot past...
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 48
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 17
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- High school boys basketball: Junior... 5
- High school football: American Fork's... 3
- High school football: Dixie defense... 1
- High school boys basketball: 5A... 1