High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 12 -21 (57.1%)
Mount Vernon totals
Field goals: 6 Free-throws: 3 -6 (50.0%)
Dugway swarmed defensively, holding Mount Vernon to three points in the entire second half for the win. Josh Johnson scored 18 points while eight other players contributed offensively for the Mustangs.
|SUNG , Kim||2|
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence for...
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- BYU Cougars happy to have Saturday afternoon...
- In music video, boy band tells Provo women...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 64
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 6
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1