High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 12 -21 (57.1%)
Mount Vernon totals
Field goals: 6 Free-throws: 3 -6 (50.0%)
Dugway swarmed defensively, holding Mount Vernon to three points in the entire second half for the win. Josh Johnson scored 18 points while eight other players contributed offensively for the Mustangs.
|SUNG , Kim||2|
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- 'Meet the Mormons' reaches $4.5 million mark,...
- Sheri Dew and Noelle Pikus-Pace arm wrestle...
- Who's in? Breaking down the high school...
- Chase Fischer ready to make 3s, provide...
- Updated newborn screening test picks up rare...
- National Guard, DPS weigh possible...
- Several national parks vandalized, including...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 9
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 8
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- High school football: Defense and... 3
- High school cross-country: American... 2
- Best friends Norris and Kessler will... 2
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1