High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 12 -21 (57.1%)
Mount Vernon totals
Field goals: 6 Free-throws: 3 -6 (50.0%)
Dugway swarmed defensively, holding Mount Vernon to three points in the entire second half for the win. Josh Johnson scored 18 points while eight other players contributed offensively for the Mustangs.
|SUNG , Kim||2|
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Super Bowl quarterback Tom Brady relies on...
- Former GOP nominee Romney will not run for...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 7
- High school football: Riverton coach... 5
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1
- High school girls basketball: Emery... 1