High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 12 -21 (57.1%)
Mount Vernon totals
Field goals: 6 Free-throws: 3 -6 (50.0%)
Dugway swarmed defensively, holding Mount Vernon to three points in the entire second half for the win. Josh Johnson scored 18 points while eight other players contributed offensively for the Mustangs.
|SUNG , Kim||2|
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain Covey's...
- Former GOP nominee Romney will not run for...
- 9 Mormon moments in Sundance Film Festival...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 18
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 11
- High school football: Riverton coach... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- Dick Harmon: College football... 2