High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 12 -21 (57.1%)
Mount Vernon totals
Field goals: 6 Free-throws: 3 -6 (50.0%)
Dugway swarmed defensively, holding Mount Vernon to three points in the entire second half for the win. Josh Johnson scored 18 points while eight other players contributed offensively for the Mustangs.
|SUNG , Kim||2|
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes outlast weather delay en route to 26-10...
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- Police release names of officers involved in...
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1