High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 24 -35 (68.6%)
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 20 -29 (69.0%)
Altamont's Dylan Lindsay led the team with 20 points and one 3-pointer while Khristian Cayias dumped in 13 points for the Longhorns' win.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- BYU moves up one spot in AP poll, heads into...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 14
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 9
- High school football: Skyline's big... 4
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- American Fork rolls past Westlake in... 2
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1