High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 24 -35 (68.6%)
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 20 -29 (69.0%)
Altamont's Dylan Lindsay led the team with 20 points and one 3-pointer while Khristian Cayias dumped in 13 points for the Longhorns' win.
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain Covey's...
- Former GOP nominee Romney will not run for...
- 9 Mormon moments in Sundance Film Festival...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 18
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 11
- High school football: Riverton coach... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- Dick Harmon: College football... 2