High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 24 -35 (68.6%)
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 20 -29 (69.0%)
Altamont's Dylan Lindsay led the team with 20 points and one 3-pointer while Khristian Cayias dumped in 13 points for the Longhorns' win.
- LDS missionary critically injured in Oklahoma...
- Doug Robinson: BYU's schedule is a football...
- Friday night lights central: Scores, stories,...
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney accepts ALS Ice...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Watch: LDS bishop featured in 'Meet the...
- Dick Harmon: 5 former BYU quarterbacks could...
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 21
- High school football: Duchesne wins... 6
- High school football: West Jordan... 5
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 5
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school football: Pleasant Grove... 3
- High school sports: Thursday's roundup 2
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2