High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 10 -16 (62.5%)
Field goals: 28 Free-throws: 6 -11 (54.5%)
Dylan Lindsay scored 21 points, nine of which came beyond the 3-point line, grabbed 10 rebounds and dished out 10 assists to help lift the Longhorns over the Badgers.
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation process...
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Two Christian ministers refuse to perform...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- High school football: Playoff pictures... 12
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 10
- High school football: Parry's Power... 6
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1
- High school girls soccer: Dunn's golden... 1
- High school girls soccer: Last-minute... 1