High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 10 -16 (62.5%)
Field goals: 28 Free-throws: 6 -11 (54.5%)
Dylan Lindsay scored 21 points, nine of which came beyond the 3-point line, grabbed 10 rebounds and dished out 10 assists to help lift the Longhorns over the Badgers.
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU preparing...
- 'Meet the Mormons' box office continues to...
- High school football: Brighton beats... 19
- High school football: Orem continues to... 10
- High school football: Playoff pictures... 5
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Salem Hills squeezes by Maple Mountain,... 3
- High school football: Thursday's roundup 2
- Healthy racing drama at Utah High... 1
- High school girls soccer: Timpanogos... 1