High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 10 -16 (62.5%)
Field goals: 28 Free-throws: 6 -11 (54.5%)
Dylan Lindsay scored 21 points, nine of which came beyond the 3-point line, grabbed 10 rebounds and dished out 10 assists to help lift the Longhorns over the Badgers.
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Duke's Jabari Parker faces tough stay-or-go...
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws' career...
- BYU basketball: Cougars leery of facing...
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Judge: Biological father will share custody...
- Actress Leah Remini criticized after...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- Doug Robinson: Time to move on for... 43
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 20
- High school basketball: Rich High is... 13
- High school boys basketball: Wasatch... 4
- High School basketball: Lone Peak uses... 4
- High school boys basketball: Pleasant... 4
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 4