High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 10 -16 (62.5%)
Field goals: 28 Free-throws: 6 -11 (54.5%)
Dylan Lindsay scored 21 points, nine of which came beyond the 3-point line, grabbed 10 rebounds and dished out 10 assists to help lift the Longhorns over the Badgers.
- LDS university president receives national...
- Couple married 67 years dies holding hands
- 15 signs that you're addicted to your Fitbit
- High school basketball tournaments: Pairings,...
- The most overlooked characteristic of the...
- Haws breaks all-time scoring record in 1st...
- Gov. Herbert increases pressure on House to...
- Officer in parade controversy speaks out on...
- 5A boys basketball quarterfinals: Live... 9
- High school boys basketball: Viewmont's... 8
- BYU's Rose, Collinsworth praise Drury,... 6
- High school boys basketball: Son of... 6
- 4A boys basketball: Seljaas hits... 4
- Uintah River High claims state... 4
- Brad Rock: Jazz GM Dennis Lindsey eager... 3
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 2