High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 10 -16 (62.5%)
Field goals: 28 Free-throws: 6 -11 (54.5%)
Dylan Lindsay scored 21 points, nine of which came beyond the 3-point line, grabbed 10 rebounds and dished out 10 assists to help lift the Longhorns over the Badgers.
- Josh Powell made 'admission of guilt' in...
- 18-year-old musician dies after inspiring...
- Letters to family show Steven Powell still...
- Wright Words: Oklahoma tornado provides...
- 'Tattooed Mormon' Al Fox shares her...
- BYU basketball: Dave Rose hoping Tyler Haws'...
- Police locate West Point teen called 'person...
- Tornado relief spurs LDS Church, Layton's...
- High school baseball: 5A, 4A state... 55
- High school soccer: 5A, 4A state... 6
- High school baseball: Snow Canyon... 6
- Deseret News live streaming schedule... 5
- United Rugby Club wins high school... 5
- High school football: Orem player... 3
- High school girls track: Davis wins... 3
- High school boys track: Davis wins... 3