High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Mount Vernon totals
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 6 -14 (42.9%)
Field goals: 31 Free-throws: 12 -21 (57.1%)
Khristian Cayias led all scorers with 23 points, and added 15 rebounds in the Longhorns' blowout victory. Jace Gilbert added 12 points and eight steals, while Dylan Lindsay had 11 points and eight assists for Altamont.
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty overturned,...
- Utah Sports Ruckus: BYU football's first...
- Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback Taysom Hill...
- Six arrested in wild Utah County kidnapping;...
- Ex-Tabiona High teacher sent to prison for...
- Parry's Power Guide: Week 4 5
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1