High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Mount Vernon totals
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 6 -14 (42.9%)
Field goals: 31 Free-throws: 12 -21 (57.1%)
Khristian Cayias led all scorers with 23 points, and added 15 rebounds in the Longhorns' blowout victory. Jace Gilbert added 12 points and eight steals, while Dylan Lindsay had 11 points and eight assists for Altamont.
- BYU basketball: Cougars outlast San Francisco...
- New BYU president: Kevin Worthen to replace...
- Wright Words: Disney's 'Frozen' and why we...
- San Francisco coach apologizes for postgame...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- WCC Championship game tale of the tape, BYU...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,...
- 'Burger King baby' now seeks birth mom on...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 22
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 15
- High school boys basketball: Bountiful... 7
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 5
- High school boys basketball: Pleasant... 4
- High school boys basketball: Underdog... 3
- Utah Sports Ruckus: Jazz blowing it;... 3