High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Mount Vernon totals
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 6 -14 (42.9%)
Field goals: 31 Free-throws: 12 -21 (57.1%)
Khristian Cayias led all scorers with 23 points, and added 15 rebounds in the Longhorns' blowout victory. Jace Gilbert added 12 points and eight steals, while Dylan Lindsay had 11 points and eight assists for Altamont.
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Saturday morning quarterback: 3 stars and...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 20
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 8
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 2
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1
- North Summit ends Duchesne's 48-game... 1