High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Mount Vernon totals
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 6 -14 (42.9%)
Field goals: 31 Free-throws: 12 -21 (57.1%)
Khristian Cayias led all scorers with 23 points, and added 15 rebounds in the Longhorns' blowout victory. Jace Gilbert added 12 points and eight steals, while Dylan Lindsay had 11 points and eight assists for Altamont.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- The photos from the seats and the sideline...
- BYU moves up one spot in AP poll, heads into...
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 15
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 9
- High school football: Skyline's big... 4
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- American Fork rolls past Westlake in... 2
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1
- High school football: Riverton rolls... 1
- High school football: Rich Rebels... 1