High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 8 Free-throws: 15 -20 (75.0%)
Field goals: 12 -39 (30.8%) Free-throws: 14 -19 (73.7%)
Hattie Synder led the way with 16 points and nine rebounds as Beaver improved to 12-4 overall. Schyler Jordan and Rachel Roberts combined for 14 points.
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- BYU's Hill has come a long way since loss at...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Heisman Trophy tracker: Week 3, injuries...
- Police chief of Myton charged with stalking 3...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 39
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 4
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 3
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1