High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 8 Free-throws: 15 -20 (75.0%)
Field goals: 12 -39 (30.8%) Free-throws: 14 -19 (73.7%)
Hattie Synder led the way with 16 points and nine rebounds as Beaver improved to 12-4 overall. Schyler Jordan and Rachel Roberts combined for 14 points.
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- LDS Church enhances web pages on its history,...
- Crystal ball commentary: National...
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- A mother's voice: Remembering Emilie a year...
- Dick Harmon: John Beck very impressed with...
- Robots vs. minimum wage: As pressure grows on...
- Utah mom inspires braid for Prim in 'Hunger...
- High school football: East's Ula... 14
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 8
- High school boys basketball: Underdogs... 5
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 5
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 4
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 4
- High school sports: Thursday's prep... 2
- High school boys basketball:... 1