High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 8 Free-throws: 15 -20 (75.0%)
Field goals: 12 -39 (30.8%) Free-throws: 14 -19 (73.7%)
Hattie Synder led the way with 16 points and nine rebounds as Beaver improved to 12-4 overall. Schyler Jordan and Rachel Roberts combined for 14 points.
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the...
- Records fall as BYU, Chase Fischer shoot past...
- Haws, Collinsworth shine, but SDSU downs BYU...
- 'Our lives have been better for having her,'...
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall wants freshmen to...
- BYU basketball instant analysis: There are...
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 45
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 16
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- Legendary American Fork coach Davis... 3
- High school football: American Fork's... 3
- High school boys basketball: Junior... 2
- Championship Friday, live streams,... 1