High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 8 Free-throws: 15 -20 (75.0%)
Field goals: 12 -39 (30.8%) Free-throws: 14 -19 (73.7%)
Hattie Synder led the way with 16 points and nine rebounds as Beaver improved to 12-4 overall. Schyler Jordan and Rachel Roberts combined for 14 points.
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain Covey's...
- Former GOP nominee Romney will not run for...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- 9 Mormon moments in Sundance Film Festival...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 15
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 11
- High school football: Riverton coach... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- Dick Harmon: College football... 2