High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 12 -13 (92.3%)
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 21 -34 (61.8%)
With three minutes left in the game Kanab kicked it up a notch and came from behind to win the game. Jessika and Whitney Houston combined for 28 points including four 3-pointers. Shaylee McDonald added 15 points with two treys.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- 11-year-old Salt Lake native once again...
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 20
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 8
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school volleyball: Defending champ... 2
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 2
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- North Summit ends Duchesne's 48-game... 1