High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Syracuse remained perfect on the season with a dominant defensive effort against the underdog Vikings. Titans QB Brock Anderson went 13-of-15 passing with 243 yards with for four touchdowns, two to Diante Mitchell who had four catches for 74 yards. Syracuse also got the job done with the ground attack, and sent four different players into the end zone. Mason Woodward added 12 carries for 75 yards and a score.
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records, Benghazi...
- USA Rugby: 'What BYU won ... was a mythical...
- Watch a video tribute to Sister Frances B....
- If hired, Jeff Hornacek will face same...
- Disney reportedly pulls new 'Brave' image of...
- High school track: Ogden's Sarah Feeny breaks...
- LDS missionary 'stable' following hit-and-run...
- High school baseball: 5A, 4A, 3A state... 49
- High school football: Riley Nelson... 27
- High school recruiting: Jackson Barton,... 20
- High school soccer: 5A, 4A state... 6
- High school football: East star running... 4
- Replay: Brandon Gurney and Dan Sorensen... 3
- Orem football player remains in... 3
- High school sports: Tuesday's roundup 2