High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Syracuse remained perfect on the season with a dominant defensive effort against the underdog Vikings. Titans QB Brock Anderson went 13-of-15 passing with 243 yards with for four touchdowns, two to Diante Mitchell who had four catches for 74 yards. Syracuse also got the job done with the ground attack, and sent four different players into the end zone. Mason Woodward added 12 carries for 75 yards and a score.
- Max Hall talks about his arrest last year and...
- 2 deadly Utah County shootings spark...
- 20 years later, parents of missing Spanish...
- Samuel Benson: Whatever happened to the...
- Audit reveals flawed projections on Utah's...
- New image of what Jesus may have looked like...
- Mormon mom battling breast cancer during...
- Family walks from Disneyland to Disney World...