High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Syracuse remained perfect on the season with a dominant defensive effort against the underdog Vikings. Titans QB Brock Anderson went 13-of-15 passing with 243 yards with for four touchdowns, two to Diante Mitchell who had four catches for 74 yards. Syracuse also got the job done with the ground attack, and sent four different players into the end zone. Mason Woodward added 12 carries for 75 yards and a score.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia team...
- Utah Sports Ruckus: BYU football's first...
- Six arrested in wild Utah County kidnapping;...
- BYU moves up to No. 21 in AP poll, No. 23 in...
- 'Living nightmare' almost over for daughters...
- Parry's Power Guide: Week 4 5
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1