High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Syracuse remained perfect on the season with a dominant defensive effort against the underdog Vikings. Titans QB Brock Anderson went 13-of-15 passing with 243 yards with for four touchdowns, two to Diante Mitchell who had four catches for 74 yards. Syracuse also got the job done with the ground attack, and sent four different players into the end zone. Mason Woodward added 12 carries for 75 yards and a score.
- Was Saratoga Springs man killed while lunging...
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving door...
- BYU moves up to No. 21 in AP poll, No. 23 in...
- Ziggy Ansah helps homeless man after he was...
- BYU off to first 3-0 start in 6 seasons, but...
- Jon Heder becomes Napoleon Dynamite again for...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- A conversation with Mormon convert and 7-time...
- Parry's Power Guide: Week 4 5
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Murray... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1
- High school football: Rich overpowers... 1