High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Syracuse remained perfect on the season with a dominant defensive effort against the underdog Vikings. Titans QB Brock Anderson went 13-of-15 passing with 243 yards with for four touchdowns, two to Diante Mitchell who had four catches for 74 yards. Syracuse also got the job done with the ground attack, and sent four different players into the end zone. Mason Woodward added 12 carries for 75 yards and a score.
- Sister Frances J. Monson's legacy of love...
- LDS Church responds to Boy Scouts of...
- Provo couple killed in RV accident near St....
- Man charged with killing Ogden officer found...
- BYU, Utah and Utah State 2013 football...
- Mormon Parenting: Don’t call gay unions...
- Police were watching, listening to Josh and...
- BYU basketball: Agustin Ambrosino leaves BYU...
- High school baseball: 5A, 4A state... 56
- High school soccer: 5A, 4A state... 6
- LIVE TODAY: Deseret News live streaming... 5
- Randy Hollis: Coach Phil Russell made a... 4
- High school baseball: Layton holds on... 3
- Orem football player Ben Smith on the... 2
- High school baseball: Bingham shuts... 2
- High school boys soccer: Bountiful... 2