High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 17 -28 (60.7%)
Salem Hills totals
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 8 -11 (72.7%)
Kyler Smith led the Dixie attack with 19 points, and the visiting team managed to hold on late in the game to pick up the win. Alejandro Llamas netted 23 points for Salem Hills in the loss.
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- High school sports: Preps of the week 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1