High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 28 Free-throws: 12 -23 (52.2%)
Field goals: 27 Free-throws: 12 -18 (66.7%)
Dixie's Jordan Hall finished with 14 points and hit two big treys, but none of his points were bigger than his final two. In overtime, Hall took the ball straight to the cup and calmly sank the game-winning, buzzer-beating lay-up that lifted the Flyers over the Thunder.
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- LDS Church enhances web pages on its history,...
- Crystal ball commentary: National...
- Utah mom inspires braid for Prim in 'Hunger...
- Robots vs. minimum wage: As pressure grows on...
- Dick Harmon: John Beck very impressed with...
- A mother's voice: Remembering Emilie a year...
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 8
- High school boys basketball: Underdogs... 5
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 4
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 4
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 4
- High school football: East's Ula... 4
- High school sports: Thursday's prep... 2
- High school boys basketball:... 1