High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 28 Free-throws: 12 -23 (52.2%)
Field goals: 27 Free-throws: 12 -18 (66.7%)
Dixie's Jordan Hall finished with 14 points and hit two big treys, but none of his points were bigger than his final two. In overtime, Hall took the ball straight to the cup and calmly sank the game-winning, buzzer-beating lay-up that lifted the Flyers over the Thunder.
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- Utah State's Kevin Whimpey is an athlete,...
- Red and Blue Recruits: BYU's new commit gets...
- Records fall as BYU, Chase Fischer shoot past...
- Dick Harmon: Christian Stewart's season of...
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the...
- David Archuleta, Mormon Tabernacle Choir,...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 48
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 17
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- High school boys basketball: Junior... 5
- High school football: American Fork's... 3
- High school football: Dixie defense... 1
- High school boys basketball: 5A... 1