High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 26 Free-throws: 12 -15 (80.0%)
Box Elder totals
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 20 -23 (87.0%)
Parker Van Dyke drilled three 3-pointers and scored a game-high 36 points, and Mitch Grant also hit a pair of 3-pointers and finished with 22 points in the Leopards road victory.
|VAN DYKE, Parker||32||3||2||2|
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain Covey's...
- Former GOP nominee Romney will not run for...
- 9 Mormon moments in Sundance Film Festival...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 18
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 11
- High school football: Riverton coach... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- Dick Harmon: College football... 2