High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 26 Free-throws: 12 -15 (80.0%)
Box Elder totals
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 20 -23 (87.0%)
Parker Van Dyke drilled three 3-pointers and scored a game-high 36 points, and Mitch Grant also hit a pair of 3-pointers and finished with 22 points in the Leopards road victory.
|VAN DYKE, Parker||32||3||2||2|
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1