High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 12 -17 (70.6%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 25 Free-throws: 20 -28 (71.4%)
The Knights went on a 18-0 run in the first quarter and never looked back. Eric Mika led the way with 22 points and 12 boards while T.J. Haws threw down 22 points with three 3-pointers.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- Police reviewing possible nightclub photos of...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- Son of murdered woman felt peace in '91, now...
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...