High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 12 -17 (70.6%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 25 Free-throws: 20 -28 (71.4%)
The Knights went on a 18-0 run in the first quarter and never looked back. Eric Mika led the way with 22 points and 12 boards while T.J. Haws threw down 22 points with three 3-pointers.
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- High school sports: Preps of the week 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1