High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 12 -17 (70.6%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 25 Free-throws: 20 -28 (71.4%)
The Knights went on a 18-0 run in the first quarter and never looked back. Eric Mika led the way with 22 points and 12 boards while T.J. Haws threw down 22 points with three 3-pointers.
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Chase Fischer ready to make 3s, provide...
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- Dick Harmon: Utes climb on big stage; Cougars...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 8
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 6
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1
- High school girls soccer: Dunn's golden... 1
- High school girls soccer: Last-minute... 1