High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 12 -17 (70.6%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 25 Free-throws: 20 -28 (71.4%)
The Knights went on a 18-0 run in the first quarter and never looked back. Eric Mika led the way with 22 points and 12 boards while T.J. Haws threw down 22 points with three 3-pointers.
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- NFL locals photo gallery: Kyle Van Noy and...
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding' with...
- College football: BYU receives votes in...
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house tickets...
- 67 unaccompanied children who crossed...
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly