High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 24 -52 (46.2%) Free-throws: 17 -22 (77.3%)
Chester, Pa. totals
Field goals: 20 -57 (35.1%) Free-throws: 8 -13 (61.5%)
Nick Emery and T.J. Haws both scored 23 points to lead Lone Peak to the surprisingly easy victory over Chester, Pa. at the City of Palms Classic in Florida. Leading by 11 at the half, the Knights outscored Chester 26-14 in the third quarter to halt the Clippers' 61-game win streak. Lone Peak advances to the City of Palms Classic semifinals on Friday.
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- Ebola outbreak prompts evacuation of LDS...
- Doug Robinson: Erin Andrews switches teams...
- Peavler: Bronco Mendenhall and BYU embrace...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Southern Utah infant dies after being left in...
- Can BYU put together a special season?
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...