High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 24 -52 (46.2%) Free-throws: 17 -22 (77.3%)
Chester, Pa. totals
Field goals: 20 -57 (35.1%) Free-throws: 8 -13 (61.5%)
Nick Emery and T.J. Haws both scored 23 points to lead Lone Peak to the surprisingly easy victory over Chester, Pa. at the City of Palms Classic in Florida. Leading by 11 at the half, the Knights outscored Chester 26-14 in the third quarter to halt the Clippers' 61-game win streak. Lone Peak advances to the City of Palms Classic semifinals on Friday.
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working to be...
- Two powerful forces make American families...
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention...
- When Mormon pioneers left was often a...
- Mendenhall comfortable with BYU's quarterback...
- Recruiting central: Top 25 prep football...