High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 24 -52 (46.2%) Free-throws: 17 -22 (77.3%)
Chester, Pa. totals
Field goals: 20 -57 (35.1%) Free-throws: 8 -13 (61.5%)
Nick Emery and T.J. Haws both scored 23 points to lead Lone Peak to the surprisingly easy victory over Chester, Pa. at the City of Palms Classic in Florida. Leading by 11 at the half, the Knights outscored Chester 26-14 in the third quarter to halt the Clippers' 61-game win streak. Lone Peak advances to the City of Palms Classic semifinals on Friday.
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain Covey's...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- Jury exonerates Marc Jenson in fraud, money...
- Romney decision not to run again disappoints...
- Dick Harmon: College football recruiters are...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 22
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 12
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- Dick Harmon: College football... 8
- High school football: Riverton coach... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3