High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 24 -52 (46.2%) Free-throws: 17 -22 (77.3%)
Chester, Pa. totals
Field goals: 20 -57 (35.1%) Free-throws: 8 -13 (61.5%)
Nick Emery and T.J. Haws both scored 23 points to lead Lone Peak to the surprisingly easy victory over Chester, Pa. at the City of Palms Classic in Florida. Leading by 11 at the half, the Knights outscored Chester 26-14 in the third quarter to halt the Clippers' 61-game win streak. Lone Peak advances to the City of Palms Classic semifinals on Friday.
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- 5 parenting lessons learned from movies
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- Wet, cool August delivered more than twice...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 3
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1