High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 24 -52 (46.2%) Free-throws: 17 -22 (77.3%)
Chester, Pa. totals
Field goals: 20 -57 (35.1%) Free-throws: 8 -13 (61.5%)
Nick Emery and T.J. Haws both scored 23 points to lead Lone Peak to the surprisingly easy victory over Chester, Pa. at the City of Palms Classic in Florida. Leading by 11 at the half, the Knights outscored Chester 26-14 in the third quarter to halt the Clippers' 61-game win streak. Lone Peak advances to the City of Palms Classic semifinals on Friday.
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- Families face uncertainty, unite in prayer as...
- Former Cougar star Jackson Emery shares...
- Switched at birth, man raised in poverty...
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- The Killers collaborates with Owen Wilson and...