High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 24 -52 (46.2%) Free-throws: 17 -22 (77.3%)
Chester, Pa. totals
Field goals: 20 -57 (35.1%) Free-throws: 8 -13 (61.5%)
Nick Emery and T.J. Haws both scored 23 points to lead Lone Peak to the surprisingly easy victory over Chester, Pa. at the City of Palms Classic in Florida. Leading by 11 at the half, the Knights outscored Chester 26-14 in the third quarter to halt the Clippers' 61-game win streak. Lone Peak advances to the City of Palms Classic semifinals on Friday.
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Heisman Trophy tracker: Week 3, injuries...
- BYU's Hill has come a long way since loss at...
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty overturned,...
- 3 South Jordan siblings battling rare disease...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 38
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 3
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1