High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 22 -45 (48.9%) Free-throws: 8 -14 (57.1%)
Callaway, Miss. totals
Field goals: 14 -45 (31.1%) Free-throws: 12 -16 (75.0%)
Eric Mika scored 22 points on 8 of 8 shooting from the field as Lone Peak pulled away from Callaway, Miss. in the second half for the victory at the City of Palms Classic in Florida. The Knights shot 49 percent for the game, but a sizzling 63 percent in the second half as it outscored Callaway 33-22 in the second half. Nick Emery added 19 points on five 3-pointers, including five rebounds and four assists.
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain Covey's...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Former GOP nominee Romney will not run for...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- Jury exonerates Marc Jenson in fraud, money...
- 9 Mormon moments in Sundance Film Festival...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 22
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 12
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- High school football: Riverton coach... 7
- Dick Harmon: College football... 6
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3