High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 22 -45 (48.9%) Free-throws: 8 -14 (57.1%)
Callaway, Miss. totals
Field goals: 14 -45 (31.1%) Free-throws: 12 -16 (75.0%)
Eric Mika scored 22 points on 8 of 8 shooting from the field as Lone Peak pulled away from Callaway, Miss. in the second half for the victory at the City of Palms Classic in Florida. The Knights shot 49 percent for the game, but a sizzling 63 percent in the second half as it outscored Callaway 33-22 in the second half. Nick Emery added 19 points on five 3-pointers, including five rebounds and four assists.
- Sister Frances J. Monson's legacy of love...
- LDS Church responds to Boy Scouts of...
- Davis County honor student arrested in deaths...
- BYU basketball: Agustin Ambrosino leaves BYU...
- Boy Scouts open membership to all boys,...
- Steven Powell can't go back to his home,...
- Man charged with killing Ogden officer found...
- USA Today takes note of LDS sister missionaries
- High school baseball: 5A, 4A state... 56
- High school soccer: 5A, 4A state... 6
- LIVE TODAY: Deseret News live streaming... 5
- Randy Hollis: Coach Phil Russell made a... 4
- Orem football player Ben Smith on the... 2
- High school baseball: Bingham shuts... 2
- High school boys soccer: Bountiful... 2
- High school baseball: Layton holds on... 2