High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 21 -25 (84.0%)
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 10 -16 (62.5%)
Copper Hills converted on 21-of-25 freebies to edge Lehi in overtime. Austin McCombs scored a team-high 17 points while Darius Maluia and Porter Hawkins added 16 points apiece. Blake Cleveringa scored 24 points with four 3-pointers in the loss.
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU preparing...
- Utah Jazz give key starters a break in 98-91...
- High school football: Brighton beats... 19
- High school football: Orem continues to... 10
- High school football: Playoff pictures... 5
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Salem Hills squeezes by Maple Mountain,... 3
- High school football: Thursday's roundup 2
- Healthy racing drama at Utah High... 1
- High school girls soccer: Timpanogos... 1