High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 21 -25 (84.0%)
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 10 -16 (62.5%)
Copper Hills converted on 21-of-25 freebies to edge Lehi in overtime. Austin McCombs scored a team-high 17 points while Darius Maluia and Porter Hawkins added 16 points apiece. Blake Cleveringa scored 24 points with four 3-pointers in the loss.
- LDS Church announces new seminary graduation...
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- LDS Church announces feature-length...
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on Alta...
- BYU AD Tom Holmoe says Cougars should hear...
- Peavler: Final preseason breakdown of BYU,...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 20
- High school football: West Jordan... 4
- High school football: Lone Peak Knights... 3
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 1
- High school football: Nobody's running... 1
- High school football: Layton Christian... 1