High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 21 -25 (84.0%)
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 10 -16 (62.5%)
Copper Hills converted on 21-of-25 freebies to edge Lehi in overtime. Austin McCombs scored a team-high 17 points while Darius Maluia and Porter Hawkins added 16 points apiece. Blake Cleveringa scored 24 points with four 3-pointers in the loss.
- Deseret News previews of all 103 varsity...
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Watch: LDS bishop featured in 'Meet the...
- Doug Robinson: BYU's schedule is a football...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 20
- High school football: West Jordan... 5
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 5
- High school football: Duchesne wins... 5
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school sports: Thursday's roundup 2
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 1