High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 21 -25 (84.0%)
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 10 -16 (62.5%)
Copper Hills converted on 21-of-25 freebies to edge Lehi in overtime. Austin McCombs scored a team-high 17 points while Darius Maluia and Porter Hawkins added 16 points apiece. Blake Cleveringa scored 24 points with four 3-pointers in the loss.
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty overturned,...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback...
- Ex-Tabiona High teacher sent to prison for...
- Police break silence about controversial...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 14
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 3
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1