High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 21 -25 (84.0%)
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 10 -16 (62.5%)
Copper Hills converted on 21-of-25 freebies to edge Lehi in overtime. Austin McCombs scored a team-high 17 points while Darius Maluia and Porter Hawkins added 16 points apiece. Blake Cleveringa scored 24 points with four 3-pointers in the loss.
- 'Say Thanks': Facebook launches new feature...
- Despite the loss, Savannah State coach...
- New friends plan to work together to defend...
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get washed away...
- Jimmer Fredette trying to keep his head up as...
- Home makeover honors refugee family's service...
- Reader voices: I'm trying to be a Mormon
- 'It can happen to anyone': Utah universities...
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high... 37
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 13
- High school football: Bingham defense... 12
- For his brothers: American Fork family... 11
- High school football: American Fork's... 10
- American Fork hopes to dethrone... 9
- High school football: Timpview... 8