High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 27 -51 (52.9%) Free-throws: 10 -19 (52.6%)
Field goals: 13 -43 (30.2%) Free-throws: 18 -36 (50.0%)
Curtis Mason made five 3-pointers and had 17 points and Brendon Jorgensen added 11 points and five rebounds to help lift the Spartans over the Wolves Tuesday night.
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation process...
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Two Christian ministers refuse to perform...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- High school football: Playoff pictures... 12
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 10
- High school football: Parry's Power... 6
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1
- High school girls soccer: Dunn's golden... 1
- High school girls soccer: Last-minute... 1