High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 27 -51 (52.9%) Free-throws: 10 -19 (52.6%)
Field goals: 13 -43 (30.2%) Free-throws: 18 -36 (50.0%)
Curtis Mason made five 3-pointers and had 17 points and Brendon Jorgensen added 11 points and five rebounds to help lift the Spartans over the Wolves Tuesday night.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 5
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 4
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1