High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 27 -51 (52.9%) Free-throws: 10 -19 (52.6%)
Field goals: 13 -43 (30.2%) Free-throws: 18 -36 (50.0%)
Curtis Mason made five 3-pointers and had 17 points and Brendon Jorgensen added 11 points and five rebounds to help lift the Spartans over the Wolves Tuesday night.
- 'Say Thanks': Facebook launches new feature...
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get washed away...
- Despite the loss, Savannah State coach...
- New friends plan to work together to defend...
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0
- Home makeover honors refugee family's service...
- Reader voices: I'm trying to be a Mormon
- 'It can happen to anyone': Utah universities...
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high... 37
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 13
- High school football: Bingham defense... 12
- For his brothers: American Fork family... 11
- High school football: American Fork's... 10
- American Fork hopes to dethrone... 9
- High school football: Timpview... 8