High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 27 -51 (52.9%) Free-throws: 10 -19 (52.6%)
Field goals: 13 -43 (30.2%) Free-throws: 18 -36 (50.0%)
Curtis Mason made five 3-pointers and had 17 points and Brendon Jorgensen added 11 points and five rebounds to help lift the Spartans over the Wolves Tuesday night.
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- BYU's Hill has come a long way since loss at...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 51
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 3
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1
- High school football: Rich overpowers... 1
- Vigil brothers answer call when Aggies... 1
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1