High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 27 -51 (52.9%) Free-throws: 10 -19 (52.6%)
Field goals: 13 -43 (30.2%) Free-throws: 18 -36 (50.0%)
Curtis Mason made five 3-pointers and had 17 points and Brendon Jorgensen added 11 points and five rebounds to help lift the Spartans over the Wolves Tuesday night.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia team...
- BYU moves up to No. 21 in AP poll, No. 23 in...
- Utah Sports Ruckus: BYU football's first...
- 42 ways to make your kids feel absolutely loved
- Six arrested in wild Utah County kidnapping;...
- Was Saratoga Springs man killed while lunging...
- Parry's Power Guide: Week 4 5
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Murray... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1