High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 14 -21 (66.7%)
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 6 -12 (50.0%)
Tabiona's Jaden Sweat provided a much needed lift for the Tigers in the third quarter and Demont Nay's game-high 20 points helped propel Tabiona to victory over Escalante to improve to 8-1 on the year.
|VAN TASSELL, Tyler||4||6||1|
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- Kennecott hopes project will change mountain...
- Many questions remain in case of baby found...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 20
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 8
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school volleyball: Defending champ... 2
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 2
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- North Summit ends Duchesne's 48-game... 1