High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Mountain View totals
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 7 -15 (46.7%)
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 14 -19 (73.7%)
Springville went on a 14-9 run in the third quarter which opened the door for the victory. Bradley Kitchen led with led with 17 points. Dawson Pedersen added 14 points with one trey.
|FERNANDEZ, Manuel Ortiz||13||1|
- Jewish woman launches modest online...
- Elder Holland calls on Christians to unite to...
- LDS university president receives national...
- Couple married 67 years dies holding hands
- Haws breaks all-time scoring record in 1st...
- 17 years later, parents find kidnapped...
- High school basketball tournaments: Pairings,...
- The most overlooked characteristic of the...
- 5A boys basketball tournament central:... 9
- High school boys basketball: Viewmont's... 8
- BYU's Rose, Collinsworth praise Drury,... 6
- High school boys basketball: Son of... 6
- 4A boys basketball: Seljaas hits... 4
- Uintah River High claims state... 4
- Brad Rock: Jazz GM Dennis Lindsey eager... 3
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 2