High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 -25 (60.0%) Free-throws: 17 -25 (68.0%)
Field goals: 15 -27 (55.6%) Free-throws: 4 -5 (80.0%)
Springville took control in the fourth quarter doubling Timpview on a 24-12 run. Bradley Kitchen led with 24 points and had six rebounds with four assists and two steals. Ben Johnson added 10 points with seven boards.
- Modest swimsuit designer speaks out on bikinis
- LDS Church responds to 'misinformation' about...
- High school football: Reigning Mr. Football...
- Washington Post writer: Mitt Romney lost...
- Amy Adams, Glenn Beck present different takes...
- Quinton Pedroza dismissed from Utah Utes...
- Ryan Teeples: BYU sports is for BYUtv, not...
- Colorado Mormons join other faiths in...