High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 -25 (60.0%) Free-throws: 17 -25 (68.0%)
Field goals: 15 -27 (55.6%) Free-throws: 4 -5 (80.0%)
Springville took control in the fourth quarter doubling Timpview on a 24-12 run. Bradley Kitchen led with 24 points and had six rebounds with four assists and two steals. Ben Johnson added 10 points with seven boards.
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Linda & Richard Eyre: If we lose marriage,...
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 58
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 4
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 2
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1
- High school football: Rich overpowers... 1
- Vigil brothers answer call when Aggies... 1
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1