High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 -25 (60.0%) Free-throws: 17 -25 (68.0%)
Field goals: 15 -27 (55.6%) Free-throws: 4 -5 (80.0%)
Springville took control in the fourth quarter doubling Timpview on a 24-12 run. Bradley Kitchen led with 24 points and had six rebounds with four assists and two steals. Ben Johnson added 10 points with seven boards.
- LDS couple with triplets expecting twins:...
- LDS Church confirms women's meeting now part...
- Days before deadline, brain cancer victim may...
- Search warrants: Poisoning suspected in...
- Newcomers enjoy BYU hoops debut in Cougar Tipoff
- Strack family: Search warrants begin 'to...
- Live streams: 2A & 3A volleyball championship...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the...
- High school football: State tournament... 50
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the... 30
- High school football: Improbable final... 6
- Out of Africa: Refugee from Congo alive... 5
- High school football: Timpview the... 5
- Felt's Facts, playoff edition:... 3
- High school football: Tanner Thompson... 2
- Rich runs over Diamond Ranch in a... 1