High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 -25 (60.0%) Free-throws: 17 -25 (68.0%)
Field goals: 15 -27 (55.6%) Free-throws: 4 -5 (80.0%)
Springville took control in the fourth quarter doubling Timpview on a 24-12 run. Bradley Kitchen led with 24 points and had six rebounds with four assists and two steals. Ben Johnson added 10 points with seven boards.
- Boise State blasts BYU 55-30, Mendenhall...
- Updated newborn screening test picks up rare...
- Former BYU Cougar and returned missionary...
- Dick Harmon: Boise State embarrasses a...
- 'Meet the Mormons' reaches $4.5 million mark,...
- Steve Nash fans among Utah Jazz saddened by...
- Anything for Auni: A community rallies to...
- Washington school gunman was Homecoming...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 9
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 9
- Live streams: 5A and 4A girls soccer... 4
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Best friends Norris and Kessler will... 3
- High school football: Defense and... 3
- High school cross-country: American... 2