High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 -25 (60.0%) Free-throws: 17 -25 (68.0%)
Field goals: 15 -27 (55.6%) Free-throws: 4 -5 (80.0%)
Springville took control in the fourth quarter doubling Timpview on a 24-12 run. Bradley Kitchen led with 24 points and had six rebounds with four assists and two steals. Ben Johnson added 10 points with seven boards.
- LDS university president receives national...
- Couple married 67 years dies holding hands
- Jewish woman launches modest online...
- Haws breaks all-time scoring record in 1st...
- 15 signs that you're addicted to your Fitbit
- Elder Holland calls on Christians to unite to...
- High school basketball tournaments: Pairings,...
- The most overlooked characteristic of the...
- 5A boys basketball tournament central:... 9
- High school boys basketball: Viewmont's... 8
- BYU's Rose, Collinsworth praise Drury,... 6
- High school boys basketball: Son of... 6
- 4A boys basketball: Seljaas hits... 4
- Uintah River High claims state... 4
- Brad Rock: Jazz GM Dennis Lindsey eager... 3
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 2