High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 -25 (60.0%) Free-throws: 17 -25 (68.0%)
Field goals: 15 -27 (55.6%) Free-throws: 4 -5 (80.0%)
Springville took control in the fourth quarter doubling Timpview on a 24-12 run. Bradley Kitchen led with 24 points and had six rebounds with four assists and two steals. Ben Johnson added 10 points with seven boards.
- LDS Church announces feature-length...
- LDS Church announces new seminary graduation...
- SUU coach Ed Lamb not a Mormon, but serves...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on Alta...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Brad Rock: BYU, Utah players take blame like...
- Peavler: Final preseason breakdown of BYU,...
- BYU's Bronson Kaufusi eager to display new...