High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 -25 (60.0%) Free-throws: 17 -25 (68.0%)
Field goals: 15 -27 (55.6%) Free-throws: 4 -5 (80.0%)
Springville took control in the fourth quarter doubling Timpview on a 24-12 run. Bradley Kitchen led with 24 points and had six rebounds with four assists and two steals. Ben Johnson added 10 points with seven boards.
- LDS couple with triplets expecting twins:...
- Search warrants: Poisoning suspected in...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the...
- Royals Pitcher Jeremy Guthrie expresses...
- Video: Improbable final play lifts Maple...
- Officers say they shot Darrien Hunt out of...
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury
- Top 10 money mistakes new parents make
- High school football: State tournament... 44
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the... 21
- Out of Africa: Refugee from Congo alive... 5
- Video: Improbable final play lifts... 4
- High school football: Timpview the... 4
- Rich runs over Diamond Ranch in a... 1
- High school volleyball: Titles up for... 1
- High school football: Tanner Thompson... 1