High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 -25 (60.0%) Free-throws: 17 -25 (68.0%)
Field goals: 15 -27 (55.6%) Free-throws: 4 -5 (80.0%)
Springville took control in the fourth quarter doubling Timpview on a 24-12 run. Bradley Kitchen led with 24 points and had six rebounds with four assists and two steals. Ben Johnson added 10 points with seven boards.
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Judge orders Colo. cake-maker to serve gay...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- MLS Cup live blog: Sporting KC wins 7-6 in...
- BYU vs. No. 21 UMass live blog: Minutemen's...
- Snow wreaks havoc across state, curbs travel...
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom Hill,...
- High school basketball: Tuesday's prep... 7
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 7
- High school boys basketball: Underdogs... 5
- High school boys basketball: Alta Hawks... 4
- Several Utahns help LDS school Southern... 4
- Dick Harmon: Great Western Shootout in... 3
- High school sports: Thursday's prep... 2
- High school boys basketball: Viewmont... 1