High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 -25 (60.0%) Free-throws: 17 -25 (68.0%)
Field goals: 15 -27 (55.6%) Free-throws: 4 -5 (80.0%)
Springville took control in the fourth quarter doubling Timpview on a 24-12 run. Bradley Kitchen led with 24 points and had six rebounds with four assists and two steals. Ben Johnson added 10 points with seven boards.
- BYU earns NCAA at-large bid; will face Oregon...
- Parents remember child, 6, who died days...
- Overwhelming reaction causes changes to...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Jimmer Fredette thinks Bulls give him ideal...
- BYU's NCAA tournament fate: 'Anything could...
- British judge hears arguments in case LDS...
- Parties have now finalized arguments in...