High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 18 -22 (81.8%)
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 4 -9 (44.4%)
Provo eked out Timpanogos as it outscored the home squad 15-5 in the final period. Cole Gordon and Brian Carter provided much of the Bulldogs' offense as they scored 14 and 13 points, respectively.
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- High school sports: Preps of the week 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1