High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 11 -34 (32.4%) Free-throws: 11 -17 (64.7%)
Field goals: 25 -46 (54.3%) Free-throws: 10 -22 (45.5%)
The T-Birds outscored the Bulldogs 23-5 in the fourth quarter to close out the game. Dax Raymond led the way with 18 points and seven boards while Riley Corbin and Taylor Roy combined for 26 points.
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- BYU football: 5 questions with a Virginia...
- The Clean Cut: Toddler can't help but run to...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the Nephites
- Liberals teach kids tolerance over faith;...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 4
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1
- Vigil brothers answer call when Aggies... 1
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1