High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 11 -34 (32.4%) Free-throws: 11 -17 (64.7%)
Field goals: 25 -46 (54.3%) Free-throws: 10 -22 (45.5%)
The T-Birds outscored the Bulldogs 23-5 in the fourth quarter to close out the game. Dax Raymond led the way with 18 points and seven boards while Riley Corbin and Taylor Roy combined for 26 points.
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- Chase Fischer ready to make 3s, provide...
- Dick Harmon: Utes climb on big stage; Cougars...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 8
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 6
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1
- High school girls soccer: Dunn's golden... 1
- High school girls soccer: Last-minute... 1