High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 11 -34 (32.4%) Free-throws: 11 -17 (64.7%)
Field goals: 25 -46 (54.3%) Free-throws: 10 -22 (45.5%)
The T-Birds outscored the Bulldogs 23-5 in the fourth quarter to close out the game. Dax Raymond led the way with 18 points and seven boards while Riley Corbin and Taylor Roy combined for 26 points.
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- High school sports: Preps of the week 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1