High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Free-throws: 20 -21 (95.2%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 7 -13 (53.8%)
Orem jumped out to a 22-12 lead by the end of the first quarter and did not slow down from there. The Tigers ended up defeating the previously undefeated Springville by 20 points thanks to very balanced scoring. Five players scored in double-figures led by Jordan Darger who scored 18 points.
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence for...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart from...
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with...
- BYU Cougars happy to have Saturday afternoon...
- Supporters for traditional marriage focus on...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 6
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1