High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Free-throws: 20 -21 (95.2%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 7 -13 (53.8%)
Orem jumped out to a 22-12 lead by the end of the first quarter and did not slow down from there. The Tigers ended up defeating the previously undefeated Springville by 20 points thanks to very balanced scoring. Five players scored in double-figures led by Jordan Darger who scored 18 points.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1