High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Free-throws: 20 -21 (95.2%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 7 -13 (53.8%)
Orem jumped out to a 22-12 lead by the end of the first quarter and did not slow down from there. The Tigers ended up defeating the previously undefeated Springville by 20 points thanks to very balanced scoring. Five players scored in double-figures led by Jordan Darger who scored 18 points.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- Police release names of officers involved in...
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1