High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Free-throws: 20 -21 (95.2%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 7 -13 (53.8%)
Orem jumped out to a 22-12 lead by the end of the first quarter and did not slow down from there. The Tigers ended up defeating the previously undefeated Springville by 20 points thanks to very balanced scoring. Five players scored in double-figures led by Jordan Darger who scored 18 points.
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- High school football: Playoff pictures... 12
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 7
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 2
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1
- High school girls soccer: Dunn's golden... 1