High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Free-throws: 20 -21 (95.2%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 7 -13 (53.8%)
Orem jumped out to a 22-12 lead by the end of the first quarter and did not slow down from there. The Tigers ended up defeating the previously undefeated Springville by 20 points thanks to very balanced scoring. Five players scored in double-figures led by Jordan Darger who scored 18 points.
- BYU moves up to No. 21 in AP poll, No. 23 in...
- Was Saratoga Springs man killed while lunging...
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving door...
- BYU off to first 3-0 start in 6 seasons, but...
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia team...
- A conversation with Mormon convert and 7-time...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Jon Heder becomes Napoleon Dynamite again for...
- Parry's Power Guide: Week 4 5
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Murray... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1
- High school football: Rich overpowers... 1