High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 12 -23 (52.2%)
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 6 -8 (75.0%)
Springville entered Timpanogos with a perfect record and emerged with a narrow overtime victory to stay undefeated. Four players scored in double figures for the Red Devils led by Bradley Kitchen who scored 18 points.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Woman who drank toxic tea credits God, family...
- Kennecott hopes project will change mountain...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 20
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 8
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- National high school basketball... 3
- High school volleyball: Defending champ... 2
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 1