High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 12 -23 (52.2%)
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 6 -8 (75.0%)
Springville entered Timpanogos with a perfect record and emerged with a narrow overtime victory to stay undefeated. Four players scored in double figures for the Red Devils led by Bradley Kitchen who scored 18 points.
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,...
- BYU basketball: Cougars outlast San Francisco...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Malaysian plane mystery: Stolen passports, 5...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- BYU basketball: Confident San Francisco...
- Community comes together to surprise...
- Former Lone Peak center Justin Hamilton makes...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 20
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 15
- High school boys basketball: Bountiful... 7
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 5
- High school boys basketball: Pleasant... 4
- High school boys basketball: Underdog... 3
- Utah Sports Ruckus: Jazz blowing it;... 3