High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 -39 (41.0%) Free-throws: 8 -12 (66.7%)
Field goals: 19 -44 (43.2%) Free-throws: 18 -27 (66.7%)
Braxton Williams led Beaver to victory with a 21 point, 11 rebound performance. Colby Spencer led all scorers with 24 points, including six 3-pointers, but Valley couldn't overcome a 13-point deficit at the half.
- Was Saratoga Springs man killed while lunging...
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving door...
- Ziggy Ansah helps homeless man after he was...
- BYU off to first 3-0 start in 6 seasons, but...
- BYU moves up to No. 21 in AP poll, No. 23 in...
- Jon Heder becomes Napoleon Dynamite again for...
- Dick Harmon: BYU safeties Craig Bills, Dallin...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Parry's Power Guide: Week 4 5
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Strong play in... 1
- High school football: Murray... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1