High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 -39 (41.0%) Free-throws: 8 -12 (66.7%)
Field goals: 19 -44 (43.2%) Free-throws: 18 -27 (66.7%)
Braxton Williams led Beaver to victory with a 21 point, 11 rebound performance. Colby Spencer led all scorers with 24 points, including six 3-pointers, but Valley couldn't overcome a 13-point deficit at the half.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Son of murdered woman felt peace in '91, now...
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 20
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 8
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- National high school basketball... 3
- High school volleyball: Defending champ... 2
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 1