High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 -39 (41.0%) Free-throws: 8 -12 (66.7%)
Field goals: 19 -44 (43.2%) Free-throws: 18 -27 (66.7%)
Braxton Williams led Beaver to victory with a 21 point, 11 rebound performance. Colby Spencer led all scorers with 24 points, including six 3-pointers, but Valley couldn't overcome a 13-point deficit at the half.
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- 5 parenting lessons learned from movies
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Wet, cool August delivered more than twice...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 3
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1