High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 20 -24 (83.3%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 10 Free-throws: 10 -15 (66.7%)
Brandon Miller led Brighton to victory as he scored 20 points and hit one 3-pointer. Teammate Bryce Callahan was also solid for the Bengals as he scored eight points and hit two treys.
- Arianna Rees: Why Lindsey Stirling's...
- Links: BYU gets a new commitment; Utes are...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Defending the Faith: Did Book of Mormon...
- Live streams: 5A & 4A state baseball...
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback Austin...
- Harley rider killed in accident identified
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex harassment...
- Dick Harmon: Who's going to follow... 17
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback... 13
- Morning links: SI features Frank... 11
- Live streams: 5A & 4A state baseball... 7
- High school softball: 5A/4A state... 5
- High school boys soccer: 5A/4A state... 2
- High school track: Final top... 1
- High school baseball: Bingham's bats... 1