High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 20 -24 (83.3%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 10 Free-throws: 10 -15 (66.7%)
Brandon Miller led Brighton to victory as he scored 20 points and hit one 3-pointer. Teammate Bryce Callahan was also solid for the Bengals as he scored eight points and hit two treys.
- LDS Church confirms women's meeting now part...
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve...
- Couple with triplets expecting twins: 'We're...
- Mom of Darrien Hunt being investigated in...
- Prison relocation process slows down
- Friday night lights central, playoffs...
- Days before deadline, brain cancer victim may...
- Mormon father, son say horror genre isn't...
- High school football: State tournament... 55
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the... 35
- High school football: Improbable final... 6
- Felt's Facts, playoff edition:... 6
- Out of Africa: Refugee from Congo alive... 5
- High school football: Timpview the... 5
- High school football: Champs will be... 3
- High school football: Tanner Thompson... 2