High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 20 -24 (83.3%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 10 Free-throws: 10 -15 (66.7%)
Brandon Miller led Brighton to victory as he scored 20 points and hit one 3-pointer. Teammate Bryce Callahan was also solid for the Bengals as he scored eight points and hit two treys.
- LDS faith helps keep things in perspective...
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS position on gay, religious rights may...
- New mission presidents
- With Kyle Collinsworth out, BYU rebounds and...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- Best in class: Breaking down the recruiting...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 25
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Dick Harmon: College football... 14
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 12
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- High school football: Riverton coach... 7
- East High linebacker Christian Folau... 6