High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 20 -24 (83.3%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 10 Free-throws: 10 -15 (66.7%)
Brandon Miller led Brighton to victory as he scored 20 points and hit one 3-pointer. Teammate Bryce Callahan was also solid for the Bengals as he scored eight points and hit two treys.
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- In our opinion: Looking upward, seeking...
- BYU basketball: Confident San Francisco...
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- BYU basketball: Despite dearth of 3-pointers,...
- Man killed in avalanche had a passion for...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- Doug Robinson: Time to move on for... 43
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 20
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 10
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 5
- High school boys basketball: Wasatch... 4
- High school boys basketball: Pleasant... 4
- High school boys basketball: Bountiful... 4