High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 20 -24 (83.3%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 10 Free-throws: 10 -15 (66.7%)
Brandon Miller led Brighton to victory as he scored 20 points and hit one 3-pointer. Teammate Bryce Callahan was also solid for the Bengals as he scored eight points and hit two treys.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Son of murdered woman felt peace in '91, now...
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 20
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 8
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- National high school basketball... 3
- High school volleyball: Defending champ... 2
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 1