High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 20 -24 (83.3%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 10 Free-throws: 10 -15 (66.7%)
Brandon Miller led Brighton to victory as he scored 20 points and hit one 3-pointer. Teammate Bryce Callahan was also solid for the Bengals as he scored eight points and hit two treys.
- BYU basketball: Confident San Francisco...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,...
- Malaysian plane mystery: Stolen passports, 5...
- Former Lone Peak center Justin Hamilton makes...
- Charles Krauthammer: The president's foreign...
- Oil slick not from missing Malaysian plane;...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 20
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 15
- High school boys basketball: Bountiful... 6
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 5
- High school boys basketball: Wasatch... 4
- High school boys basketball: Pleasant... 4
- High school boys basketball: Underdog... 3