High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 20 -24 (83.3%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 10 Free-throws: 10 -15 (66.7%)
Brandon Miller led Brighton to victory as he scored 20 points and hit one 3-pointer. Teammate Bryce Callahan was also solid for the Bengals as he scored eight points and hit two treys.
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Ask Angela: I'm not getting married in the...
- Newborn found in trash can brings call for help
- College football predictions: How will 2014...
- LDS stake presidency participates in ALS Ice...
- 'Frozen' star Santino Fontana discusses...
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars So'oto,...
- Peavler: Why the UConn game won't be a repeat...
- High school football: Pleasant Grove... 18
- High school football: Bingham blasts... 10
- High school sports: Friday's football... 2
- High school football: Desert Hills... 2
- National high school basketball... 2
- Friday night lights central: Scores,... 1
- High school football: Missed field goal... 1
- High school volleyball: Defending champ... 1