High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 9 -10 (90.0%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 6 -8 (75.0%)
Bryce Callahan led the Bengals with 14 points and four 3-pointers, and Travis Devashrayee and Brandon Miller added 13 points apiece for the Brighton victory.
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- Haws, Collinsworth shine, but SDSU downs BYU...
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the...
- Records fall as BYU, Chase Fischer shoot past...
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall wants freshmen to...
- 'Our lives have been better for having her,'...
- As Ferguson verdict is read, protesters in...
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 43
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 16
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- Legendary American Fork coach Davis... 3
- High school football: American Fork's... 3
- High school boys basketball: Junior... 3
- Championship Friday, live streams,... 1